- Henna Eyebrow Facial & Eyebrow Wax $65
- Henna Eyebrow Facial, Eyebrow Wax & Eyelash Tint
- Eyebrow Wax & Shape $20
- Eyelash Tint $22
- Eyebrow Tint $15
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint $35
- Eyelash, Eyebrow Tint & Eyebrow Wax $49
What is the difference between Eyebrow Henna Facial and Eyebrow Tint on your menu?
With your Eyebrow Tint, we use a traditional dye and peroxide mixture and it is designed to only tint the hairs, not the skin. Henna will not only dye the hairs, but will leave a stain (for approx up to 2 weeks) on the skin behind the brow, giving the brow a fuller and filled in look. In terms of longevity, Tint lasts up to 3 weeks on the hair, Henna can last 6-7 weeks on the hair.
How do I know whether to book an Eyebrow Tint of a Henna Eyebrow Facial?
If you are someone who does not normally wear any brow cosmetics (or very little) and prefers a more subtle look to your brows, then start with the Eyebrow Tint.
If you are accustomed to a defined and filled in eyebrow and like a more rich colour, choose our Henna Eyebrow Facial.
What is Henna?
Henna comes from the leaves of a plant known as Lawsonia inermis. an ancient plant that has a rich history of being used for cosmetic colouring purposes spanning thousands of years. Today, Brow Henna is a best seller for eyebrow colouring as it not only boasts vivid and rich colour, but also offers unique health benefits by helping to restore weak and damaged hair follicles.
Can Henna be used on the lashes as well?
No, Henna is not safe or suitable for lashes. But fret not, we have awesome tint for that!
Is there any special post care instructions?
Yes, you will want to go easy with your eyebrows when cleansing to extend the life of the stain on the skin in particular. Obviously, if you scrub, peel etc at that area, the stain behind the brow is going to disappear much faster. Also exercise caution when applying any type of skin care products containing exfoliators (topical acne medications, retinol, lightening products, alpha hydroxy acids, etc) Keep all of these away from the brows as they will strip them of their colour.
Recently announced as a finalist, in the top 10 NATIONALLY!, at the Sunshine Pro Series Lash Competition. Karen travelled to Brisbane to compete in front of a panel of ten judges at the Brisbane Hair & Beauty Expo in July 2018.
All Ultra Essence beauty therapists are also qualified eyelash technicians. Karen and Paige are trained in both Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension with world renowned trainer LashJoy. Sarah is also qualified in Classic Eyelash Extensions with Open Colleges and has mastered the technique.
volume eyelash extensions
We use super fine and SOFT lashes to create handmade fans for a full look without weighing down your natural lashes.
2D = 2 eyelash extensions per natural lash extended, etc. Applied by Master Stylists only.
3D Set $180
4D Set $195
5D Set $210
6D Set $220
¾ Volume Set $130
( approx. 120 lashes each eye )
refills (applied 2-4 weeks )
classic eyelash extensions
What are classic lashes? 1 eyelash extensions per natural lash extended.
Classic Full Set $155
Eyelash Ext removal $40
( approx. 120 lashes each eye )
Refills (applied 2-4 weeks )
before your appointment
- Please remove all eye makeup prior to your appointment, to ensure you receive the most out of your treatment time.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara for at least 3 days’ prior (that stuff can be like cement to get off)
after your appointment
- Keep your lashes dry for at least 7 hours (24 hours is ideal)
- No facials, swimming, steam rooms or saunas for 48 hours
- Use only water based makeup removers and cleansers (Oil based products will shorten the life of your eyelash extensions)
- A foaming cleanser MUST be used on your lashes at least 2-3 times a week to help prevent eye infections. We recommend Dermaquest C3 Cleanser.
- Regular cleansing will keep your lashes healthy, your Eyelash Extensions lasting longer and will help prevent a build-up of natural oils, dust and makeup.
- Avoid exfoliants around the eye area. This includes chemical exfoliators like AHAs & Glycolic Acid Cleansers.
- No waterproof mascara and no mascara is recommended for Volume Eyelash Extensions.
- No eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions
- Avoid rubbing, touching and playing with your eyelash extensions (This can become addictive, so just don’t even go there!)
- Use a tissue to blot dry lashes after washing your face
- Let us know immediately if you experience any discomfort or irritation.
- Don’t forget to pre-book your next eyelash refill at 2 – 4 week intervals in order to maintain the fullness of your eyelash extensions (We recommend 3 weeks for most clients)